Lance is expected to be rated as 74 in Madden NFL 22

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu.

Lance is expected to be rated as 74 in Madden NFL 22

Postprzez nfkjasfas » 10 paź 2021, o 08:37

The 2020 season saw Young had 32 tackles. He also recorded 12 assists, 7.5 sacks, 4 passes defensed, 12 quarterback hits 10 tackles for loss Mut 22 coins, four forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries, one of which was one that was returned to score one touchdown. Young was also named the AP Defensive rookie of the season.

Washington's best receiver responded very quickly with "no lower than 88" Then he immediately increased the ante. "If you're asking me to say something, I'd recommend a 90. A 90 is a solid score," McLaurin said as he contemplated his accomplishments to date. "I'm not going to claim that I had it all during my third year, but I'm sure I've earned my 90-grade until now."

It's hard to disagree with Terry's assessment. He's put up over 2500 yards in the first two seasons, and hasn't needed much assistance. He has caught passes from seven different quarterbacks, including Colt McCoy, Dwayne Haskins, Kyle Allen and Taylor Heinicke, Terry has been one of the league's top.

Plenty of NFL fans have been jumping on the Terry bandwagon in the offseason cheap mut coins. PFF ranks him 17th on their list of the top fantasy wide receivers (probably rising to 16th after the announcement of surgery for the Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas). Sporting News is even more positive about McLaurin who has him ranked at 11th place on their top fantasy wide receivers list.
nfkjasfas

Powrót do Propozycje