Template for Runescape Poh Layout

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu.

Template for Runescape Poh Layout

Postprzez Bestmengqin » 6 wrz 2021, o 11:10

This sketch is not meant to be included in OSRS Items a Guide for Sal's. This is simply an idea. It's a sketch that I thought I would share since it has helped me.Below is below is a Template to help you design the layout for the "house" of your dreams. It was created because I was frustrated by my home and how it was laid out.

It was like a rats maze, trying to get to some of the rooms because I didn't think so much about placement when I first started creating my POH. I deleted all of my rooms and then created this template to guide me in rebuilding it. Now my rooms are exactly where I want to have them in an efficient design.

The concept behind the template is that by knowing the right number of doorways each different possible room the Construction skill offers and being able to visualize it on your screen on your computer or paper, you will be able to design a more an appealing and effective layout for your POH.

This file can be downloaded. It can be opened in Windows Paint or another comparable software to modify it on your PC. You can also print it and cut the squares out, or do it by hand. Keep in mind that you may have more than one room, so you may require additional copies (or cut and cut and paste) to achieve the desired effect.

I am only in the stage 50 of construction, and I do not have a dungeon yet. If I have misplaced the location of Buy OSRS Accounts doors in the Dungeon 2 Door rooms please let me know. I wasn't sure if the doors were in close proximity or directly across from one another.
Bestmengqin

Powrót do Propozycje