Eagles running back Rashaad Penny a healthy scratch for Week

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Eagles running back Rashaad Penny a healthy scratch for Week

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 08:33

When the signed former running back in free agency, Nick Williams Jersey many expected him to take over as the lead back after ' departure. But with later arriving via trade and holdovers and also onboard, Penny was a healthy scratch for Philadelphia's season opener against the .One of the ahead of Week 1, Penny's deactivation paves the way for Swift to handle potential featured-back duties behind . The former standout, who saw extensive time as a pa s catcher in training camp and preseason, is officially listed as a co-starter with Penny, Gainwell and Scott on Philadelphia's depth chart.It' Jim Bunning Jersey s po sible the Eagles could also be preserving Penny for later in the season. The former first-round pick has been efficient when healthy, but he repeatedly battled injuries during his five-year Seahawks career, appearing in more than 10 games just once. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's Will Middlebrooks Jersey big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of Rhys Hoskins Jersey companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Nick Pivetta Jersey Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Gainwell and Scott both have experience in the Eagles' system, with the former serving as one of Philly's primary ball-carriers in the 2022 playoffs.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy