Washington Football Team name change Franchise teases new un

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Washington Football Team name change Franchise teases new un

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 08:02

The Washington Football Team will officially , and it gave fans a preview of the transformation on Tuesday. In the , Washington unveiled images of its future uniforms and helmets.Washington's new uniforms Ken Griffey Jersey feature the color black for the first time in team history, three stars on the collar to pay homage to D.C.'s flag and mesh jersey numbers. The Football Team also unveiled a black helmet to go alongside its traditional burgundy helmet, a move the NFL would've banned before but Jesse Winker Jersey will allow next season and beyond after dropping its one-helmet rule from 2013. "I think the look is going to be hot," WFT coach Ron Rivera said in the video Blank Jersey . "I think the fans appreciate the look as well."Here are some photos of Washington's new look: The WFT teased details of its new helmets and uniforms.The NFL is letting teams have multiple helmets again in 2022. Jake Ru sell (@_JakeRu sell) Some more details of the burgundy jerseys, showing the shoulder stripes and three stars inside the collar. Jake Ru sell (@_JakeRu sell) Here's a collage of the teased new Washington helmets and uniforms. Jake Ru sell (@_JakeRu sell) The one detail Washington failed to provide with the images is its new team name. Jose Peraza Jersey WFT president Jason Wright ruled out the names Wolves and RedWolves over copyright concerns, but six names mentioned during the team's YouTube series remain: Armada, Presidents, Brigade, Defenders, Redhogs and Commanders. After mi sing the playoffs and securing its fifth-straight losing Cincinnati Reds Jersey season, a rebrand could be coming at just the right time for Washington.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy