Raiders Darren Waller exits Week 5 vs. Chiefs with hamstring

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Raiders Darren Waller exits Week 5 vs. Chiefs with hamstring

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 07:49

has gone off for the on "Monday Night Football," scoring three touchdowns for the first time in his NFL career. The , meanwhile, saw their own star tight end fail to register a single catch. After Eddie Murray Jersey a full week of practice despite a shoulder i sue, exited Monday's Week 5 finale with a hamstring injury and did not return. The former Pro Bowler was initially ruled questionable after appearing on two offensive drives, but was later declared out just after Kelce's Jesus Sucre Jersey second TD in the third quarter.Waller had appeared on the Raiders' official injury report in the lead-up to Week 4, but he returned to full participation ahead of the Chiefs matchup. This is the second time he's hurt his hamstring this year, mi sing most of training camp with a similar i sue. It continues a concerning trend for the former 1, Joey Rickard Jersey 000-yard pa s catcher, who was limited to 11 games in 2021 due to various injuries. Renato Nunez Jersey NYG TE #12 TAR24REC16REC YDs175REC TD1FL0 With backup inactive due to a knee injury, the Raiders were left with only fourth-year reserve at tight end for the remainder of Monday's game against Kansas City. It's unclear what Waller's availability will be moving forward. The veteran had slowed in recent weeks after combining for almost 150 Darren O'Day Jersey yards and a touchdown in the Raiders' first two games, totaling just 46 yards in Las Vegas' past two matchups. When healthy, he's generally been a favorite target of quarterback , topping 90 catches in back-to-back seasons from 2019-2020.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy