2024 Super Bowl Heres what Roger Goodell thinks of Taylor Sw

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

2024 Super Bowl Heres what Roger Goodell thinks of Taylor Sw

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 07:21

Taylor Swift is in her Era, and many Swifties who were not football fans before are joining her in this football fandom. The and are le s than a week away from battling it out at LVIII to conclude the 2023 season, and Swift is expected to be in attendance Tyler Myers Jersey for the big game to cheer on her boyfriend, tight end .On , players and coaches were not the only ones who were the topic of conversation. Swift was a main talking point, with even the NFL Commi sioner, Roger Goodell, discu sing the 14-time Grammy winner. Swift's attendance at games has been a Michael Hutchinson Jersey main storyline of the 2023 season, and love it or hate it, the Swift effect is in full form.Goodell called this effect "positive" and said Swift and Kelce "wonderful young people" who "seem very happy." "Having the Taylor Swift effect is also positive. She knows great entertainment, and I think that's why she loves NFL football."Roger Goodell on Mark Scheifele Jersey the impact of Taylor Swift in the NFL. NFL on CBS (@NFLonCBS) "She knows great entertainment and I think that's why she loves NFL football," Goodell said. "I think it's great to have her apart of it." Goodell noted that Swift has created more interest from the next generation of football fans, something he appreciates."Obviously, it creates a buzz, it creates another group of young fans, particularly young women, who are interested in seeing why is she going to this game Bobby Hull Jersey , why is she interested in this game. Besides Travis, she is a football fan and I think that's great for us."Swift attending and becoming more involved in the sport has increased the NFL's brand value by more. than $122 million over the past few months, per . She has impacted female viewership significantly, with a 53% increase in the 12-17 age group, a 34% increase 35 and a 24% rise in the 18-24 range. The superstar singer has the Tokyo leg of the "Eras Tour" ending right before the Super Bowl. But because of time Teemu Selanne Jersey zones and travel time, .
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy