2023 NFL playoffs Three reasons why you should root for the

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

2023 NFL playoffs Three reasons why you should root for the

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 07:19

The made it to the playoffs despite having a losing record. They finished the season 8-9 and made the playoffs because the rest of their Alex Collins Women Jersey division had even worse seasons and worse records to go with it.Somehow quarterback always finds a way and this year was no exception. Brady is chasing his eighth ring and while it is unlikely that he even makes the Super Bowl with the way his team is playing, you can never quite count the future Hall of Famer out.Asking people to root for Brady is a hard sell, I know. While he is one of the greatest quarterback's to play Tremaine Edmunds Men Jersey the game, if not greatest, and is loved by many, his succe s also makes him hated by many. If you don't already hate the GOAT, maybe I can convince you to root for him.The Buccaneers will face the on Super Wild Card Weekend and with Dallas' recent playoff history, the Bucs have a real chance. Brady has never lost to the Cowboys (7-0). Here are a few reasons to be cheering for TB12 and Co. when that game rolls around this weekend. It's an obvious reason, but it has to be included. While some are sick of watching the 45-year-old continue to make playoff runs, dare I play devil's advocate and offer the flip side of that argument. Seeing a player at the top of their game for this long is rare and has never been done in the NFL.With each game No. 12 plays we are watching history and witne sing something that may never happen again. He has more Super Bowl rings than any entire franchise and will become the oldest quarterback to start a playoff game, surpa Corey Davis Women Jersey sing only himself. Rather than roll your eyes at seeing him in the playoffs again, we can marvel at the fact that he is thereThere is a lot of talk of underdogs in sports and the conversation only grows during the playoffs. If you are looking for a underdog, may I present you a team with a losing record. They are far from a sure thing, yes, but doesn't that add to the fun?! The Buccaneers are hosting a playoff game despite their record because they are division winners. Tampa opened as underdogs (+3) against Dallas.Before this season, only three teams since 1983 have made the playoffs Seth Roberts Men Jersey with a losing record and in the history of the league The Bucs cemented their losing record with a 30-17 lo s to the in Week 18. The made it in 2010 at 7-9 and were knocked out in the divisional round, the 7-8-1 advanced in 2014, later losing to the NFC Championship and finally the 2020 Washington Football team Easton Stick Men Jersey finished 7-9 and did not make it past the Wild Card round. If the Bucs somehow make it to the Super Bowl, they would be the first team with a losing record to do so. The Bucs have a chance to be the most succe sful losing team in NFL history.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy