LOOK Aaron Rodgers declines to give jersey to Lions wideout

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

LOOK Aaron Rodgers declines to give jersey to Lions wideout

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 06:23

Once the officially defeated the and eliminated them from playoff contention on Sunday night, the focus then shifted to and the po sibility that the Green Bay quarterback has played his last game in the NFL. Of course, Rodgers' future with the Packers and the NFL, in general, has been a rollercoaster for the past few years, but the four-time MVP did seem to be a Yunel Escobar Jersey little more sentimental this time around.As he walked out onto the field following the game, NBC cameras caught Lions wideout go up to Rodgers and asked him for his jersey. Rodgers Blake Wood Jersey then declined that request by saying, "I'm gonna hold on to this one." Jamo asked Aaron Rodgers for his Jersey and Rodgers said Im going to hold onto this one Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) Is Rodgers holding onto this specific jersey if it is the final one he'll wear in his playing career? That's the speculation, at the very least and certainly fueled the flames of a po sible retirement."There's just some special ones that I like to keep," Rodgers said postgame when asked about declining Williams' request. "It was nothing against Jameson. I'll make sure I send him one, but, yeah, I kind of wanted to keep this one." When asked specifically why he wanted to keep this Anthony Rendon Jersey jersey, Rodgers replied: "Well, it's night game, Lambeau, Week 18, there's just certain jerseys that you'd like holding on to. Like playing Chicago or big Sunday night games, it's just a little bit different, I gue s. It's not keeping it. It's a cool one to give somebody you really care about."Beyond this little exchange with Williams, Rodgers was peppered with questions about his future and the 39-year-old quarterback what his next move will be, while also acknowledging that he still feels like he is physically capable of playing at a high level."It's Blake Parker Jersey a little raw right now," Rodgers said. "It's just a little bit after the game, so I wanna take the emotion out of Rod Carew Jersey it and have conversations and see where the organization is, and see how I feel after some time has pa sed." Had Rodgers and the Packers been able to win on Sunday night, they would have clinched a playoff berth and a matchup with the on Super Wild Card Weekend. Now, that spot goes to the and Rodgers once again enters a murky offseason.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy