NFL Draft 2022 Projected first-round pick Andrew Booth Jr. u

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

NFL Draft 2022 Projected first-round pick Andrew Booth Jr. u

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 06:21

Whoever takes Clemson cornerback Andrew Booth Jr. at the 2022 NFL Draft next month may have to wait a bit before they can see their newest prospect on the field. The 21-year-old recently underwent sports hernia surgery, according to . Booth had the procedure done in Philadelphia and is expected to be ready for the start of training camp. He didn't go through drills at the NFL Scouting Combine, citing a Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey quad injury.While this injury may alter Booth's ability to be on the field throughout the early stages of the offseason program, the fact that he's expected to be ready for training camp suggests that his rookie season won't be impacted much by this injury.Booth is currently in this draft cla s and the 16th-ranked prospect overall. Only Derek Stingley Jr. out of LSU and Cincinnati's Ahmad Gardner are above him in the rankings, and Booth is widely projected to Allen Iverson Jersey come off the board in the first round. In his latest mock draft, has Booth landing with the , who own the No. 21 overall pick. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings Sergio Rodriguez Jersey . I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Darryl Dawkins Jersey Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. "Andrew Booth had a strong '21 season for Clemson and he's only going to get better with experience," writes Wilson. "The Patriots lost to the and they'll need Nik Stauskas Jersey to upgrade their secondary this offseason, something they didn't do during the first week of free agency." During his final collegiate season at Clemson, Booth totaled 37 tackles, three interceptions, and five pa s breakups in 11 games played.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy