NFL Week 10 odds picks Rams bounce back with road win on Mon

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

NFL Week 10 odds picks Rams bounce back with road win on Mon

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 06:17

With nine weeks already in the rearview mirror, the 2021 NFL season is truly flying by faster than we can blink. While we certainly don't want to inch closer to the end of the year, most are probably happy that Week 9 is over as it looked like we were in the Twilight Zone for a minute. Throughout the slate, there were a number of surprising outcomes, including the straight-up defeating the , Kevin Fiala Jersey Arizona blowing out the without and , along with the fending off the in their first game without . Those all contributed to a strong weekend for underdogs, who went 10-4 ATS in Week 9.While I was on the opposite end on some of those upsets, I'm looking forward to a nice rebound in Week 10, beginning with my five locks of the week.Locks of the Week ATS: 26-15-4ATS:64-67-4ML:83-52 The Dolphins may not have quarterback in this matchup as he's still dealing with a fractured finger in his throwing hand that kept him out of Week 9. That would again throw veteran into the fold. While Bri sett is a solid backup, I don't expect him or the rest of the Dolphins offense to keep pace with the Ravens in the Week 10 opener. This season, Baltimore is averaging 6.1 yards per play, which is tied for third-highest in the entire NFL. Meanwhile, Miami is tied for Jason Zucker Kids Jersey dead last in that same category, moving just 4.5 yards per play. The Dolphins also come into this matchup with a -9.7 point differential.Projected score: Ravens 30, Dolphins 20The pick: Ravens -7.5 The Rams had a surprisingly flat effort against the Titans in Week 9, but I expect a bounce-back showing as they head on the road to face the 49ers for "Monday Night Football," especially with the po sible jolt they could get if makes his debut. San Francisco is coming off their own lo s in Week 9 to the , who were without both Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins. That has me way more concerned than Los Angeles falling to Tenne see. San Francisco's pa s defense ranks 25th in NFL in DVOA, which will be a mismatch against a Rams offense that is averaging 41 pa s attempts per game over the last three weeks and is averaging 296.3 pa sing yards per game this season (third-highest in the NFL).Projected score: Rams 27, 49ers, 21The pick: Rams -4 While it's still relatively early in the season, this AFC West matchup does have make-or-break potential with each team in the division entering Week 10 with five wins on the year. Whoever comes out of this game between the Chiefs and Raiders on the losing end would not only fall behind in the win column but would have what could be a critical inner-division lo s. Needle s to say, the stakes are pretty high here. Two second-half turnovers -- including a pick-6 -- put the Raiders in a hole they couldn't dig themselves out of against the last week, but they still had over 400 yards of total offense on the day. They'll face a Chiefs team that has won two games Chris Stewart Women Jersey in a row, but the latest was to the , who were strolling out for his first career start. They are still allowing 6.3 yards per play this season, while the Raiders offense is averaging 7 yards per play over the last three weeks (most in the NFL).Projected score: Raiders 27, Chiefs 24The pick: Raiders +2.5 The Browns are currently dealing with a COVID-19 outbreak and star running back is one of the players who tested positive. While he could still play in this game if he clears protocols, there's obviously no guarantee. Naturally, po sibly having a limited NHL Minnesota Wild Women Jersey Chubb in the fold or out of it altogether is a big hit to a Cleveland offense that just saw him rush for two touchdowns last week. Meanwhile, the Patriots are getting hot at the right time and are winners of three straight coming into Week 10. In those victories, Bill Belichick's club has outscored its opponent 105-43. New England's defense has also come on strong as of late and is currently a top-five unit in DVOA. Projected score: Patriots 28, Browns 24The pick: Patriots -1.5 Minnesota is heading to the west coast after a deflating overtime lo s to the Ravens last week. That could set them up for a letdown performance on the road against a Chargers team that is coming off a road win in Philadelphia and looking to keep pace in the tightly contested AFC West race. This could prove to be a big day for as he'll face a Vikings defense that ranks Matt Cullen Kids Jersey 26th against the run in DVOA.Projected score: Chargers 24, Vikings 21The pick: Chargers -2.5 at Projected score: Cowboys 33, Falcons 21The pick: Cowboys -9 at TitansProjected score: Titans 24, Saints 20The pick: Titans -3Jaguars at Projected score: Colts 30, Jaguars 17The pick: Colts -10.5Bills at Projected score: Bills 30, Jets 14The pick: Bills -13 at Projected score: Steelers 27, Lions 21The pick: Lions +9 at WashingtonProjected score: Buccaneers 31, Washington 21The pick: Buccaneers -9.5 at CardinalsProjected score: Cardinals 30, Panthers 16The pick: Cardinals -10.5 at Projected score: Broncos 24, Eagles 21The pick: Broncos -2.5 at PackersProjected score: Packers 28, Seahawks 26The pick: Seattle +3
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy