Steelers JuJu Smith-Schuster activated off injured reserve w

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Steelers JuJu Smith-Schuster activated off injured reserve w

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 06:06

The lost No. 1 wide receiver in October, when the former Pro Bowler suffered a dislocated shoulder and subsequently underwent surgery. All signs pointed to Smith-Schuster mi sing the remainder of the 2021 season, with the Steelers quickly placing him on injured reserve. Now, with Pittsburgh gearing up for Sunday's wild card game against the , the Jessie Bates III Jersey veteran wideout will return to the field after being .Prior to being activated, Smith-Schuster confirmed on social media that he will play in Sunday night's game. God answered my prayers & Ive recovered from my season-ending shoulder injury earlier than expected. I cant believe I get another chance to take the field with this team and play in a playoff game to keep our season alive. Steelers Nation, ! JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) Hardy Nickerson Jersey Smith-Schuster provided a positive update on his recovery during an interview with CBS Sports back in December. Smith-Schuster continued to be a consistent presence at the team facility during his recovery."I'm feeling great," Smith-Schuster said. "I think the hardest part for me is the mental part, not being able to be out there and play. I've had injuries where I've torn my thumb, broke my hand and maybe mi sed one game, if that. But mi sing a whole season is not a good feeling. But physically, I'm doing great. I'm back, I'm working out, I'm around the team doing as much as I can." Cincinnati Bengals Jersey NE WR #7 A 2017 second-round pick out of USC, Smith-Schuster quickly burst on to the scene during his rookie season in Pittsburgh. After scoring eight touchdowns during his rookie season, Smith-Schuster set career highs with 111 receptions for 1,426 yards during his second season. Last season, Smith-Schuster caught a career-high nine touchdowns while helping the Steelers return to the playoffs after a two-year Brandon Thompson Jersey absence. Smith-Schuster signed a one-year contract to remain in Pittsburgh this past offseason despite receiving interest from several other teams. He credited coach Mike Tomlin as one of the main reasons why he decided to stay in Pittsburgh."I love that man," Smith-Schuster said of Tomlin, who this season set an NFL record by starting his head coaching career with 15 consecutive non-losing seasons. "He was a lot of the reason why I stayed in Pittsburgh for one more year. Playing for a guy like that is someone you want to play for. He's A J Green Jersey one of those coaches that if you me s up, you don't want him to be disappointed or upset with you because you value him so much. It's kind of like you don't want to bring home bad grades because you don't want to make your parents disappointed because you care about that person so much." Smith-Schuster will get at least one more chance to play for the Steelers and quarterback , who is expected to retire at the end of the season.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy