Kenny Golladay says he was yelling at Jason Garrett not Dani

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Kenny Golladay says he was yelling at Jason Garrett not Dani

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 05:34

Two games in with the , is not on the same page with . The Giants' prized free agent acquisition vented his frustration on the sideline in the second half of New York's Week 2 lo s to Washington.While it initially appeared that his anger was directed at Jones, Golladay said he was instead upset with Giants offensive coordinator Jason Garrett. The former Pro Bowl receiver said that his frustration was not due to a lack of targets."Really that just comes with me a little bit," , via NFL.com. "Really, I've never done anything like that either - Ben Wallace Jersey - but really just pa sionate, just being a competitor. "I love just doing anything I can to help the team. I let the emotions get the best of Bob Lanier Jersey me."Jones downplayed in the aftermath of the defeat."I think he was frustrated with the situation, but I don't think it was to me or anyone in particular," Jones said. "We're all good. I love Kenny, I thought he played hard and did a lot of good things out there." "He was just frustrated. Frustrated with the situation and we'll be better from it. I've got to do a better job of finding him in some places and we'll work through it." Kenny Golladay saying something to Daniel Jones Bobby Skinner (@BobbySkinner_) Golladay was targeted eight times -- the second most among Giants pa s catchers -- but finished with just three catches for 38 yards. This comes after an opener which Golladay finished with four catches for 64 yards, giving him just seven receptions for 102 yards and no touchdowns after two Wayne Ellington Jersey games."You certainly want the receivers that want the ball, so we'll keep working through that," Jones said. "I think there are lots of ways to communicate and we'll work through it. I think there are a lot of emotions to the game and I certainly understand that. Me and Kenny have a great relationship and I know we can communicate and do what we need to do Trevor Ariza Jersey there. I appreciate his pa sion and emotion." The Giants are going to need Golladay to rise up as the No. 1 receiver if they wish to rally from an 0-2 start. Head coach Joe Judge said he saw Golladay and Jones hugging in the locker room, but had no knowledge of the sideline discu sion. Whatever i sues Golladay had, the hatchet seems to be Deividas Sirvydis Jersey buried."He wasn't showing me up individually. It is part of the game," Jones said. "He is emotional, wants to win and we all do. I respect that. We talked and everything is good. Like I said, me and Kenny have a great relationship and I'm excited to get back to work."The new Giants season is here, and the team needs your support after a tough lo s. Grab a jersey for your favorite player before the next game kicks. .
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy