Saints Taysom Hill accomplishes something no player has done

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Saints Taysom Hill accomplishes something no player has done

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 05:27

It's not every day that a player finds himself in the same category as Frank Gifford, a Hall of Fame halfback who starred for the during the 1950s and early '60s. But that's the company quarterback finds himself in following Sunday's 24-17 win over .By Noah Vonleh Jersey virtue of his 2-yard touchdown reception in the second quarter, Hill became the first player since Gifford to have at least 10 career touchdown receptions, rushes and touchdown pa ses. Gifford accomplished that feat in 1957. He finished his career with 14 touchdown pa ses, 34 touchdown runs and 43 touchdown receptions. Taysom Carmelo Anthony Jersey doing Taysom things CBS New Orleans Saints (@Saints) Shortly after making history, Hill threw a 3-yard touchdown pa s to that proved Markus Howard Jersey to be the game-winning score. TAYSOM JUWAN (also peep the block from Jamaal) CBS New Orleans Saints (@Saints) The 33-year-old Hill now has 11 career touchdown pa ses, 26 touchdown runs and 10 touchdown receptions. Not bad for a former undrafted rookie who also has a 7-2 Isaiah Hartenstein Jersey career record as the Saints' starting quarterback. "I look back at my career and I certainly didn't think that it would have gone the way that it has," when asked about his history-making performance. "But as I hear and I think about stuff like that, it's overwhelming. I have a lot of gratitude to Mason Plumlee Jersey be able to be part of this program and play with coaches that are creative enough to give me opportunities. I would say just a whole lot of gratitude."
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy