Saints signing Derek Carr to deal worth reported 150M over f

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Saints signing Derek Carr to deal worth reported 150M over f

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 05:06

Instead of the Big Apple, is heading to New Orleans. The are signing the former Pro Bowl quarterback to a $150 million, including $100 million in total guarantees, . Carr, who structured his deal to accommodate New Orleans' cap situation, gets $60 million at signing.Recent reports suggested that were the . Yet the Saints, who had been in the running to acquire him from the beginning, managed to lure the offseason's top available quarterback. Carr confirmed the news by Tweeting late Monday morning. The Saints with the Fred VanVleet Jersey veteran.He also thanked Raiders fans again with a : "I will mi s all of you Raiders fans also. Thank you for an amazing 9 years." The ' all-time career pa sing leader, Carr was a four-time Pro Bowl selection during his nine years with the Serge Ibaka Jersey franchise. A league MVP candidate prior to getting hurt late in the 2016 season, Carr led the Raiders to the franchise's only two playoff appearances since 2002. NO QB #4 CMP%60.8YDs3522TD24INT14YD/Att7.02 Carr was benched this past year after having one of his best seasons to date in 2021. Despite an in-season coaching change and the arrest of receiver, Carr still managed to throw for over 4,800 yards while completing over 68% of his pa ses during the 2021 season. His play that season helped the Raiders make the playoffs for the first time since 2016. The 2022 season, however, was one of Carr's worst. The nine-year veteran completed just 60.8% of his pa ses, his lowest mark since his Hakeem Olajuwon Jersey rookie season. He also threw 14 interceptions in just 15 starts as Las Vegas went 6-9 with Carr under center -- despite the addition of All-Pro wideout . Raiders coach Josh McDaniels benched Carr in favor of , who lost both of his starts as the Raiders finished the season with a 6-11 record.While his initial plan was to retire as a Raider, Carr said earlier this offseason that he intended to continue his career elsewhere."I once said that if I'm not a Raider I would rather be at home and I meant that, but I never envisioned it ending this way," Carr said . "That fire burning inside of me to win a Kawhi Leonard Jersey championship still rages. A fire no man can extinguish; only God. So I look forward to a new city and a new team who, no matter the circumstance, will get everything I have. Winning Paul Watson Jersey a championship is what I've always wanted and what I will continue to work towards." The Saints' offense has some talented players, most notably five-time Pro Bowl running back . However, the offense also has several pending question marks that includes ' future with the club after several injury plagued seasons. The offensive line is also in need of upgrades after being one of the league's worst units in 2022.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy