Troy Aikman slams Cowboys for CeeDee Lambs role in wild card

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Troy Aikman slams Cowboys for CeeDee Lambs role in wild card

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 04:55

Troy Aikman knows a thing or two about winning with a star wide receiver, capturing three Lombardi Trophies during an 11-year run alongside Michael Irvin in Dallas. And the legendary former quarterback isn't happy with the way America's Team used -- or, rather, misused -- No. Wes Iwundu Jersey 1 target in the club's wild card lo s to the . on Wednesday, Aikman suggested the Cowboys hurt themselves by overthinking Lamb's role in the postseason."There was a lot of single coverage on CeeDee Lamb," Aikman said. "I hate going back to (when I was playing) because nobody cares, but what I see around the Markelle Fultz Jersey league -- it's not just Dallas, I've seen it with a lot of teams -- a lot of these offenses want to scheme things. The coordinators, it's all about scheme, rather than, 'This corner is playing soft. He's scared to death.' Just run the route tree. Run a comeback. Run a dig route. Run a curl. Run anything.""You're going to complete the pa s whenever you want," Penny Hardaway Jersey Aikman continued. "(Michael Irvin) would've had 10 catches at halftime if they played us the way they played CeeDee Lamb in that game. ... The game is not that difficult. If I've got a great player at wide receiver and a corner is playing him in single Aaron Gordon Jersey coverage, throw him the ball. He's going to win most of the time." Lamb, for what it's worth, had five pa ses thrown his way against the 49ers - Anfernee Hardaway Jersey - his highest target total in three games. But one of those games was a meaningle s Week 18 rematch with the , and only one of his five targets against the 49ers went for a catch. On the season, the second-year pa s catcher had 79 receptions for 1,102 yards and six touchdowns to lead the team.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy