Bengals Joe Burrow on practice field for first time since ha

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Bengals Joe Burrow on practice field for first time since ha

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 04:49

On Sunday, quarterback hit the practice field for the first time since having an appendectomy more than two weeks ago. The 25-year-old left a walkthrough wearing a jersey and Kelly Olynyk Jersey holding a helmet, as reported byThere was never a timeline for his return, but seeing him on the field 19 days following the procedure is good news for the team. Burrow was seen in pads before the practice began.It is not yet known how much he did during the walkthrough, but just the fact that he participated is progre Tim Hardaway Jersey s for Burrow. More information on his recovery is expected later this week. Despite not practicing before Sunday, he was still present to support his teammates. The team used his absence to give the other quarterbacks a chance to step up and practice. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks Ryan Anderson Jersey and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount Hassan Whiteside Jersey 's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Burrow has proven himself on the Bengals offense and helped lead the team to the Super Bowl last season, where they lost to the . Burrow and the Bengals are still chasing that ring, with their first chance to show their dominance in the league coming Gabe Vincent Jersey at home on Sept. 11 against the during Week 1 of the regular season.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy