Vikings Justin Jefferson will not play vs. Bears in Week 12

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Vikings Justin Jefferson will not play vs. Bears in Week 12

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 04:46

was limited throughout the week of practice and the Vikings officially listed him as questionable for Monday's matchup against the Bears to wrap up Week 12. While head coach Kevin O'Connell told reporters that the wideout is "getting closer" to getting back on the field, he is not going to be Alex Tuch Men Jersey activated for this game vs. Chicago, per . Jefferson is expected to be 100% following Minnesota's Week 13 bye, practice fully that week and play against the Raiders on Dec. 10.This will be the seventh-straight game that the Vikings will be without Jefferson Ryan Carpenter Women Jersey after he suffered a hamstring injury in Week 5. He was officially placed on injured reserve on Oct. 11."If I mi s this one, it will be my seventh game, so it's definitely frustrating," Jefferson . "It's tough to be patient and try and make sure an injury heals properly, it's definitely not something that I want to do, but it just comes with the game, trying to be healthy, trying to be 100 percent and just taking the safe route." Griffin Reinhart Kids Jersey One of the most productive pa s catchers when healthy, the 24-year-old Jefferson has repeatedly hinted about a return to the field, recently suggesting he's excited to work with new quarterback . But he's also hinted he won't rush his recovery, recently posting on social media that his health is more important than "your fantasy (football) games." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and Keegan Kolesar Men Jersey other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your Keegan Kolesar Jersey subscription. With Jefferson again sidelined, the Vikings figure to lean on reserves and behind rookie out wide, with tight end remaining a top target. Minnesota (6-5) is one of several NFC teams well-positioned to make a run at a wild-card spot, but the Bears (3-8) are fresh off a close defeat to the .
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy