Ravens J.K. Dobbins did not participate in mandatory minicam

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Ravens J.K. Dobbins did not participate in mandatory minicam

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 04:31

running back was not present at voluntary workouts this offseason and reportedly did not participate at mandatory Joonas Donskoi Kids Jersey minicamp this week. Dobbins was at the team facilities, but did not take the field,. He has since revealed that he sat out due to his contract situation."The busine s side is very hard. It's very different," Dobbins. "But it's part of it. It's part of the dream and it's something I'm ble sed with -- to deal with the busine s side of that. You saw with Lamar Jackson it's never just roses and daisies. Philipp Grubauer Men Jersey It can be hard at times you know, and it's busine s though."Dobbins, who was selected by the Ravens with the No. 55 overall pick of the 2020 out of Ohio State, is entering the final year of his rookie deal. In 2022, he's scheduled to make $1.39 million, . BAL RB #27 Att92Yds520TD2FL0 Dobbins rushed for 805 yards and nine touchdowns in his rookie season, but tore his ACL in the final going into his second season and mi sed the entire year. Dobbins returned to the field in Week 3 this past season, but was placed on injured reserve after Week Cale Makar Men Jersey 6 with another knee i sue that required surgery. He returned to the lineup in Week 14 and played four out of the final five games of the regular season. In all, Dobbins finished with 520 rushing yards on 92 carries and three total touchdowns. Despite sitting out of minicamp, Dobbins told WJZ Sports Alex Beaucage Kids Jersey that he wants to remain in Baltimore."The thing I can say is I would love to be a Baltimore Raven for the rest of my career," Dobbins said. "I would love to because I love the city, I love the people. It feels like family here. It feels like my second home. And I hope that happens." This has been a Joe Sakic Women Jersey dramatic offseason for running backs. We witne sed the releases of and . Plus,, and have not received the contract extensions they were hoping for, did not find a trade partner after making a request for a change of scenery and took a pay cut with the . It will be interesting to see how the Ravens respond to this situation.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy