Duane Brown arrested Former Seahawks star and current free a

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Duane Brown arrested Former Seahawks star and current free a

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 8 mar 2024, o 04:18

Former left tackle and current free agent was arrested this weekend on weapons charges, Los Angeles International Airport officials . Brown was taken out of the airport in handcuffs after he allegedly tried to go through airport Charvarius Ward Jersey security with a gun in his luggage, .Airport officials confirmed that TSA found a firearm inside one of Brown's bags, which reportedly was unloaded, and he is being booked on po se sion of a concealed firearm. Brown's agent, Kennard McGuire, released a statement to regarding the incident."To err is human, and this clearly was an accident," McGuire said. "As a law-abiding citizen, Duane will continue to exercise proper judgment and continue education on gun Mike Hughes Jersey safety measures."The 36-year-old is still searching for a new NFL home after spending the last four and a half seasons in Seattle, and is considered to be one of the in the league. The tackle is a three-time All-Pro and a five-time Pro Bowler -- including last year. Originally drafted by the with the No. 26 overall pick in the 2008 NFL Draft out of Virginia Tech, Brown spent nine and a half years in the AFC South before being traded to the Seahawks in the middle of the 2017 NFL season. Dicaprio Bootle Jersey Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check Elijah McGuire Jersey the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. The Seahawks drafted Brown's prospective replacement this year with the Derrick Gore Jersey No. 9 overall pick in former Mi si sippi State offensive tackle , but other NFL teams will still have interest in the veteran. However, this weekend was certainly a speed bump in the free-agency proce s.
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Pogaduchy