A convenience/inexpensiveness way to buy cheaper Lost Ark G

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

A convenience/inexpensiveness way to buy cheaper Lost Ark G

Postprzez Rookie » 19 lip 2022, o 11:09

We all know that Lost Ark got another big update a few days ago, this time it's "Wrath of the Covetous Legion" Wrath of the Greedy Legion including Vykas Legion Raid, Kungelanium Guardian Raid, separate Thronespire Dungeon, new event island , new cosmetics and more! It's really exciting, especially Vykas Legion Raid, he is a dungeon of an 8-man army with three gates. The key is to require 1430 item level to enter the normal dungeon, and 1460 item level to enter the hard dungeon, but the enemies inside have content. You have to go inside to experience it for yourself.

Let me share my experience in Vykas, I got a very desirable loot after defeating three gates, and Vykas Legion Raid introduces two new items that can be crafted into gear, Greedy Tooth and Greedy Wing, They are used to synthesize legendary equipment and relic equipment respectively. After breaking the gate, you can also harvest Lost Ark Gold and grind equipment. The final gate is too difficult, but you can get special items after defeating it. I studied for a long time and still failed to pass, the difficulty is really great. Still, special items including Engraving Recipes, Card Packs, and Honing Books are said to be attractive. And every time you pass a door, you can buy bonus chests with Lost Ark Gold that provide additional gear crafting and honing materials, accessories, and skill stones. Completing the final Legion Raid level can begin auctioning your loot, allowing players to bid for bonus gear crafting boxes, carvings, honing books, and more. So we can reap a lot of great rewards, so we also have to store enough Lost Ark Gold in advance to buy the items we need.

I really hope that Lost Ark will get better and better in continuous updates. We players are looking forward to each update of Lost Ark, but I really hope that the official can give us players more opportunities to earn a lot of Lost Ark Gold. Every day my income is not enough to buy what I want.

Lost Ark Gold is the most commonly used currency in the game, and many players are crazy about it, although it is closely related to our game process, and it is also spent extremely quickly. Now more players are willing to spend a little more money to buy Lost Ark Gold from a third party game servicer, and don't want to spend precious time getting Lost Ark Gold from the game.

The actual amount of Lost Ark Gold purchased from a third party is less than the actual amount purchased, much to the chagrin of many players due to Lost Ark's delivery fees. However, the good news is that IGGM, the most reliable seller of Lost Ark, is doing some special promotions, and the top 20 customers can get additional Lost Ark Gold every day, which is really tempting and can greatly make up for us loss on delivery fees.

And at the same price, you can buy more Lost Ark Gold there. Lost Ark Gold I bought was delivered to me in about five minutes, which is really fast and convenient. Be sure to consider it if you need it.
Rookie

Powrót do Pogaduchy