The most consistent option for Hel runninges from Diablo 2

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

The most consistent option for Hel runninges from Diablo 2

Postprzez nfkjasfas » 18 lip 2022, o 10:24

(Indeed it's the former studio director Jen Oneal was cheap d2r items recently named co-leader of Blizzard and a brand new broom was presumably designed to oversee the process of reform.) The original 2000 game was developed for Blizzard North. A completely independent studio that is distinct from the SoCal parent company.

Diablo 2 is an uninvolved child of Blizzard culture, at the very best. But Diablo played a role in setting the Blizzard tone with its dazzling aesthetic with its kitchen sink lore and lore, the most cutting-edge online multiplayer and endgame of unimaginable depth and complexity.

It feels important to lay the whole thing out, but it's not my responsibility as an analyst to decide how you feel regarding playing Blizzard video games until 2021. This is entirely a personal choice. Personally, as an avid fan of the games created by the studio, I am unsure and still undecided.

However, I've let it have no impact on the remainder part of this review.That's nothing to say I don't feel strongly about Diablo 2: Resurrected for various reasons.

Diablo 2 is a beast of a video game that, 21 years on, still casts a long shadow - over the devastation of the game's successor (a destiny Diablo 4 doesn't seem to have escaped neither), and over the genre of action-RPG it defined.

As influential as it's been, it's an incredibly, bloody-minded, almost awkward piece of art and an utterly outdated one.The essential thing to understand concerning Diablo 2: Resurrected is that it's done virtually nothing to alter this in any way, whether for good or bad (spoilers that it's both).

You'll get a few small but important quality-of-life improvements such as a shared stash for your characters to swap loot into, automatic gold pick-up and - now that the game now has console versions - well-implemented gamingpad support. This is however the extent of what developers have allowed themselves in fear of changing the character excessively D2R ladder items. You're still playing Tetris on a tiny grid.
nfkjasfas

Powrót do Pogaduchy