Some MyTeam fans might need to avoid the NBA 2K20 packs

Tutaj możemy swobodnie porozmawiać na temat gry.

Some MyTeam fans might need to avoid the NBA 2K20 packs

Postprzez nfkjasfas » 10 paź 2021, o 08:26

He revealed to Sports Illustrated his mother was the one to casually break the information to him. "It was one of those subtle things, like, 'Hey Mom What's going on 2K MT? It was her response, 'Yeah, 2K is going to place you on the cover. This was one of those moments that just grab your whole attentionand then you think"What's up with that? My agent confirmed that you were playing. This game has a global appeal. Everybody plays this game. It is a dream for them to pick me as the cover player is an absolute dream."

Damian Lillard, the first cover athlete to be confirmed, will be featured on the current-generation system. On Thursday, another athlete will be announced. The game featured the former Duke celebrity in its commercial earlier this month, which sparked speculation that he'd be the cover athlete. Williamson is joined by Chris Paul, Anthony Davis and Chris Paul, who were the first Pelicans players to grace the cover of 2008's NBA2K8 version. Paul at the age of 21 of age, was the very first player to be featured on the cover.

The Pelicans (28 to 36) have a 10th-place finish in the Western Conference. They will be heading to Disney World to try to get into the top eight for playoffs or force a play in series. Williamson was injured in the knee and only played in 19 games. He averaged 23.6 points and 6.8 rebounds per game . He also added 2.2 assists.

TGS and Chicago Gaming United team up for an epic high school NBA2K tournament Buy NBA 2K22 MT. VANCOUVER, BC (September. 30, 2020/CNW• TGS Esports Inc. has come together with Chicago Gaming United to produce an epic NBA2K event to Chicagoland high school students with the top two winners in each division being awarded educational scholarships.
nfkjasfas

Powrót do Pogaduchy