Additionally it would be nice to have discretionary flair fo

Pogawędki niezwiązane z grą.

Additionally it would be nice to have discretionary flair fo

Postprzez Sunxuemei » 8 kwi 2021, o 08:17

The others I believe are New Horizons Items fine as it stands now. Though if memorial posts become more prevalent, a separate subreddit? I think that it's called might be a wonderful idea.

"Spoiler" tag demands often seem to just turn into criticizing/piling on users that time traveling about how they're enjoying the game"wrong," which to me is completely counter to the spirit of this community and this particular game.

One difficulty I've had with rules is that I had a pole auto-removed, I don't understand why, and if I inquired why it had been auto-removed I got no response. If this community is going to use auto-removal I hope we can at least inform people why posts are eliminated?

Additionally it would be nice to have discretionary flair for hours and/or months played. A lot of new players arrived on over the holidays and it was sometimes difficult to find out how to pitch responses when I couldn't tell if somebody had been playing the sport for months or a couple of days.

It is also kind of annoying that dreams are relegated into the sticky thread, so there are continuous boring/similar picture posts (villager photos or golden tools are cool achievements, but seeing them happen to someone else for buy Animal Crossing Items the 100th time could be a snooze) and more involved/creative jobs like island-wide quests are hidden in a thread that has little interaction.
Sunxuemei

Powrót do Hydepark