Netflix is thrilled with 'Bubble', an anime inspired by Park

Tutaj można przedstawić wychwycone w grze błędy.

Netflix is thrilled with 'Bubble', an anime inspired by Park

Postprzez kafa88 » 7 gru 2021, o 13:38

Obrazek

Netflix has announced a new upcoming animated movie. and showcases A-class talent and creators across the industry. Bubble anime focuses on a boy and a girl who are pulled together as they land on an anti-gravity bubble.The story takes place in Tokyo after a bubble that breaks the law of gravity falls on Earth.

playing online slots games through top up wallet slots In addition to playing slots games at all camps You can still withdraw the SLOT XO minimum with the amount of 100 – 200 baht only, you need to make sure. that you comply with the requirements and the terms of the website that can be withdrawn immediately

cut off from the outside world Tokyo has become a playground for young people who have lost their families. Acting as a battleground for parkour team battles as they jump from building to building, Hibiki, an ace known for his dangerous gameplay. One day he moved recklessly and fell into a sea of ​​gravity. His life is saved by Uta, a girl with mysterious powers who suddenly suddenly appeared Then both will hear a unique sound that is only heard with them.

Why did Uta appear before Hibiki?

Their encounter leads to a revelation that will change the world.Bubble is directed by Tetsuro Araki, who is strong in the Attack on Titan series and movies. Death Note's Takeshi Obata is responsible for the character designs, and Promare's Hiroyuki Sawano is in charge of the music, Gen Urobuchi wrote and wrote behind the scenes.

Award-winning Puella Magi Madoka Magica serves as screenwriter.I've been quietly working on this project for years, but I'm finally glad it's finally revealed. I do what I do best I can with a lot of familiar faces. There are many exciting images that have emerged,” Araki said.
kafa88

Powrót do Błędy i zgłoszenia