Shopify has 'pirate texts' problem, publishers accuse

Tutaj można przedstawić wychwycone w grze błędy.

Shopify has 'pirate texts' problem, publishers accuse

Postprzez kafa88 » 2 gru 2021, o 12:28

Obrazek

Five major publishers sued Shopify over pirated educational materials such as PDFs of ebooks and test materials. It said the e-commerce platform had failed to remove listings and stores that infringed on publishers' trademarks and copyrights. The lawsuit was filed today in the United States District Court in East Virginia. Claim over $500 million in legal damages.

And here are 2 hot slots games from SLOTXO camp. There are beautiful graphics, fun to play and the style of the game. It SLOT XO comes in a style that we are already familiar with. but was transformed to be more playful than before Ideal for any player who is bored and wants to try new slots games, I can tell you that you shouldn't miss it! Plus, there are bonus games that are very easy to break. Can be played. Even if there is not much money to make capital 100% satisfaction guaranteed,

The publisher — Pearson Education, Inc., Macmillan Learning, Cengage Learning, Inc., Elsevier Inc. and McGraw Hill — said in the lawsuit that Shopify “assisted and profited from selling pirated textbooks online” of textbooks and Other products. The publisher also says Shopify has been receiving “detailed notices almost weekly for many years” listing the sale of pirated content and associated store URLs. But it cannot block sellers from using the platform.

Recognize repeat offenders.

According to the publisher, Shopify still offers services like storefront creation. Web hosting and payment processing to merchants registering pirated content “Shopify promotes its business model — and profits — by enabling repeat infringers known to continue infringing on cryptocurrency. them.Shopify president Harley Finkelstein has previously said that if a company sees a storefront that infringes copyright or trademarks, it will be removed. Selling pirated textbooks
kafa88

Powrót do Błędy i zgłoszenia