is that people don't care about you and you

Czegoś nie wiesz? Masz jakieś wątpliwości? Zapytaj innych.

is that people don't care about you and you

Postprzez gsnoopy520 » 20 sty 2020, o 05:45

Does your rent get raised every time you breathe in your Mobile Home Park?

When you live in a mobile home park the rent gets raised and raised and raised.

In my park the rent gets raised a good chunk every year. I live in a Senior Park. Most people that live here are on fixed incomes and can't afford rent hikes.

It's not just the senior parks that are being squeezed by rent increases but the family parks as well. Many young couples raising families are feeling this pinch just as strongly. Young couples have many more monthly expenses and more mouths to feed.

What do you do when all your money and all your possessions are tied up in your mobile home.

WHEN THE RENT GETS HIGH:

(1) Sell your mobile home and move.

(2) Abandon your mobile home and move.

(3) If you move and leave your mobile home Wholesale Zach Werenski Jersey , you are still responsible for the rent space.

This is why so many of the mobile homes are now being abandoned. Around my park there are many for sale signs in the windows.

DOES ANYBODY CARE?

It doesn't seem that anybody cares. We stand alone.

The Mobile Home Park owners keep squeezing the life out of us with rent hikes and there is nobody to stop them.

In most parks the owners can raise the rent anytime they want any amount they want.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS FAIR?

I for one love my Mobile Home and Mobile Home Park. I would like to continue living here for many years. But if the rent keeps soaring, I might have to re-think my options.

Do you think it is fair to force people out of their homes; consequently, they lose all their money?

This issue and many other issues about mobile home living is now before the State Legislature.

If you live in a Mobile Home, I hope you receive monthly the Compact Chronicle. It is the way we can stay connected and receive the information we need to fight back.

All Mobile Home Owners need to become more involved in the problems of Mobile Home Owners and the problems in the Parks.

We Must All Unite Wholesale Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey , we can do this with The Compact Chronicle. It is our responsibility as Mobile Home Owners to stand behind The Compact Chronicle.

If you do not have a Home Owners Association in your Mobile Home Park. START ONE!

If my rent space gets unjustly raised because of this article or I get evicted, are you going to stand behind me?

United WE Stand Divided We Fall.

I hope they hear us when we say WE WANT A FREEZE ON OUR RENT!

So Once Again, I say to you The State Legislature, the people who represent us Wholesale Artemi Panarin Jersey , WE WANT A FREEZE ON OUR RENT!

I hope you enjoyed my article. I would love to hear from you. Just leave a comment on this article.

COPYRIGHT 2006 Linda Meckler

If you're a retailer and the only kind of advertising you do is built around sales events, you don't need much in the way of advice. All your advertising needs to do is spell out as clearly as possible what's on sale, the amount to be saved and your store's name, address and phone number. You should also include your web address as most of today's consumers expect you to have one.

But what if you're not a retailer or you don't have a sale to advertise?

Here are my seven tips for kicking up the power of your print advertising

Know thy customer. Close your eyes and try to visualize a typical customer. What's important to him? What problem(s) is she trying to solve? How old is he? Does she have children? How much do you suppose she earns a month? What would make him want to do business with you? What does he want from your product or service? The better you understand your customer the stronger a sales message you can create.

Your headline must capture your propects' interest. Your reader's eye will be drawn to your ad by its main graphic Wholesale Seth Jones Jersey , be it a picture or illustration. The second thing heshe will see is your headline. It must serve as a bridge between the graphic and your ad's copy, and then capture your readers' attention or you will lose them and will have wasted your money. The best way to do this is to build your headline around a strong benefit statement. Again, keep in mind your prospect's needs and interests or the problem they are looking to solve. For example, a strong benefit statement would be?How to retire at age 55 without sacrificing a penny of income.? I also like headlines (see the title of this article) with numbers Cheap Anthony Duclair Jersey , i.e., ?Eight ways to look younger in minutes,? ?Five mistakes to not make when buying fine furniture.?

Everybody wants to talk about their children and not yours. Of course, I don't mean this literally. What I mean is that people don't care about you and your business. They care about themselves and what you can do for them. I know this is going to depress you Cheap Josh Anderson Jersey , but customers don't care how long you've been in business, how big your business has become, how beautiful your new store is, etc. They only want to know what you have to offer that can make their lives better Cheap Nick Foligno Jersey , save them money or help them solve an important problem.

People love stories. I'll bet that when you were a kid, one of your favorite things was story time. As human beings, we just seem to be hard-wired to love stories. If you business lends itself to this idea, try starting you ad with a simple story. For example Cheap David Savard Jersey , if you were selling financial advice, you might start out with: ?I have two old friends. Let's call them Scott and Janet. They both loved gardening and their lifelong ambition was to retire early and start a garden shop. Unfortunately, they suffered some financial setbacks and found themselves at age 55, with enough money to retire but not enough to start that dream business. When Scott and Janet came to me .?

Start paragraphs with connecting words to keep your readers reading. Once you've pulled your readers into your ad Cheap Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey , the challenge is to keep them reading to the end. The way you do this is by using connecting words at the beginning of paragraphs. Cheap Hats Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Shirts Cheap Soccer Hoodies Cheap NFL Hats Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Hats Cheap NCAA Jerseys Online Wholesale MLB Hats Wholesale College Hats
gsnoopy520

Powrót do Pomoc i pytania